Oh no, I'm doing it again
putting all eggs in one basket again
flirting with tremendous risk
I'm the pony with just one trick.
The last time around
when I did the same
the brain said... the next time you start you do it you better hold on and look again! Because woman, the first time you were screwed, the last time you were devastated and the next time you'll be destroyed beyond recognition
and you don't want that.
Do you?
Nope.
Sure?
Yes.
What are you doing about it?
Ummmm.
Ummmm is right.
So?
Widen the network.
WIDEN the network?
That's what I said.
That's ludicrous!
Is it now?
Eh, yes! Who talks like that?
Me. Your brain. Your best friend. Your..
Worst enemy?
Pardon me?
Can't a girl have some fun?
That's exactly what I'm asking you to do!
Hmmm.
See, wasn't this nice? A little mano-a-mano.
GO AWAY.
You're just lazy. Why must I work so hard at putting all nerve connections together to give you thought and logic and you leverage the only weakness I have?
Which is..?
Will.
putting all eggs in one basket again
flirting with tremendous risk
I'm the pony with just one trick.
The last time around
when I did the same
the brain said... the next time you start you do it you better hold on and look again! Because woman, the first time you were screwed, the last time you were devastated and the next time you'll be destroyed beyond recognition
and you don't want that.
Do you?
Nope.
Sure?
Yes.
What are you doing about it?
Ummmm.
Ummmm is right.
So?
Widen the network.
WIDEN the network?
That's what I said.
That's ludicrous!
Is it now?
Eh, yes! Who talks like that?
Me. Your brain. Your best friend. Your..
Worst enemy?
Pardon me?
Can't a girl have some fun?
That's exactly what I'm asking you to do!
Hmmm.
See, wasn't this nice? A little mano-a-mano.
GO AWAY.
You're just lazy. Why must I work so hard at putting all nerve connections together to give you thought and logic and you leverage the only weakness I have?
Which is..?
Will.

0 comments:
Post a Comment
Now your turn!