Quick! Hurry!
There's tons of work left to do tonight, tomorrow and the rest of the lifetime so I thought between the innumerable waits between gazillions of Dominos pizza, I'd get a blog post in.
What's new? Absolutely nothing. Nada, nill, null, niente, nein...in another words...jhGSDJ ASDGHGAs aGSDJAS but those aren't real words, are they?
Oh wait, my piano is here and it collected some dust over the last two months sitting rusty in Delhi. Scarlet was complaining by groaning with one speaker, then the other and refusing to play both at the same time. I was like dude come on, make love to me, but she was being all woman. So I kept at it patiently and she came around. She needs a little warming up before my fingers try to create some magic.
I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S ONLY TUESDAY. *rips off clothes* LOOK AWAAYYYY.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT THAT ONE SIGHHHH.
I want to hide somewhere and maybe not dream about a Europe vacation which I ABSOLUTELY WILL TAKE NEXT YEAR. Future me, please note that this has come on record and it must be done because if you love your sanity at all, then YEAAAH. Coming very close to committing suicide and all these days. Something's gotta give.
Little ludicrous that people actually listen to me like I have something important to say. I'm like hahahahahhaha suckers! I did not put in any effort in that whatsoever and you're like GREAT WORK. *humblebrag alert* Soon I must do better than expected. *serious mode*
TAMPONS! Because tourettes. COFFEE. You make me sick, world. LAPTOP.
There's tons of work left to do tonight, tomorrow and the rest of the lifetime so I thought between the innumerable waits between gazillions of Dominos pizza, I'd get a blog post in.
What's new? Absolutely nothing. Nada, nill, null, niente, nein...in another words...jhGSDJ ASDGHGAs aGSDJAS but those aren't real words, are they?
Oh wait, my piano is here and it collected some dust over the last two months sitting rusty in Delhi. Scarlet was complaining by groaning with one speaker, then the other and refusing to play both at the same time. I was like dude come on, make love to me, but she was being all woman. So I kept at it patiently and she came around. She needs a little warming up before my fingers try to create some magic.
I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S ONLY TUESDAY. *rips off clothes* LOOK AWAAYYYY.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT THAT ONE SIGHHHH.
I want to hide somewhere and maybe not dream about a Europe vacation which I ABSOLUTELY WILL TAKE NEXT YEAR. Future me, please note that this has come on record and it must be done because if you love your sanity at all, then YEAAAH. Coming very close to committing suicide and all these days. Something's gotta give.
Little ludicrous that people actually listen to me like I have something important to say. I'm like hahahahahhaha suckers! I did not put in any effort in that whatsoever and you're like GREAT WORK. *humblebrag alert* Soon I must do better than expected. *serious mode*
TAMPONS! Because tourettes. COFFEE. You make me sick, world. LAPTOP.





1 comments:
matlab kuch bhi...too random
Post a Comment
Now your turn!