Friday, May 15, 2009

1.You’ve just started dating and you realize the guy is losing interest in you even though you find him super cute. You can drop hints that if he hangs on he might get a taste of what’s to come within the next year/next 3 dates.

2.You are single and want to date. Stand in front of the guy, “accidentally” drop a pencil/pen/very expensive Dell XPS laptop, and then bend forwards to pick it up. 6 words - “Small of the back always does the trick”. You also might want to brush up your arithmetic.

3.As you keep getting older (read fatter) the tattoo shape will evolve too. Multiple designs for a one-time pain/payment! Wise investment eh?

4.It will be proof to your super hi-tech/futuristic future kids that you once had a wild side. But please do not bore them with “You think we weren’t wild back in the day?” stories (No offense Papa, I’m sure you were a very bad boy at medical school.)

5.Broke up with your girlfriend right after you got her name tattooed? Don’t worry, just get it laser modified like Nick Carter did after he broke up with Paris Hilton! An “Old habits die hard” is sexy baby, but if you are dumb enough to think a relationship with any of the Hilton sisters would last then you can kiss your chance with me goodbye. (A little dose of modesty should do me good, doncha think?)

6.You are preparing for Fear Factor or the Amazing Race. You know, pain endurance and shit. Damn I killed my own joke, and it wasn’t even funny to begin with. Doop!

7.You are bored. And Megan Fox is hot.

8.Kid: Mom dad I am sick of you, I want to get legally emancipated
Parents: But we love you Kid.
Kid: Look, I got a tattoo
Parents: How much would you need for the road?
(Props to Trisalien for this one)

9.You hate your skin. Maybe you are too fair. Maybe you think skins should have been multi-colored rather than the all-pervasive “skin color”.

10.–Insert your reason here – (Unfortunately it will be a relatively sane one. That’s not fun enough for this space)

My reason is beyond the scope of this article ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I Like this post... kickass.. but my reason is not among these...

!Teq-uila Del Zapata said...

LOL, some reasons are really funny.
I wouldn't go for a tattoo becoz:
I am not fair enough.
I dont have those kind of biceps to flex.
ain't anyway chics like me for what i am(*i love this part*)

Post a Comment

Now your turn!

 

Copyright 2010 alter native.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.