Saturday, October 24, 2009




*Desperate attempt for attention* alert

The deal is I have entered this contest called Blogger's Park for my college fest MICANVAS in which I chose "Word of Mouth" and created a video around it. Since the winner will be judged purely through viewer voting, it would be truly awesome if you could take out a few seconds of your abundant net surfing time to cast a tiny vote. 

Keep these few points in mind before commenting on an entry:
  • Comment from a valid id, no anonymous ones
  • The comment should start with ‘I Like!’
  • People are free to add any further comment that they want, but only ‘I Like!’ will count as a point towards the blog post.
  • You can make comments on as many entries as you wish but no more than one comment will be considered for a single post. All other comments from the same ID will be not be part of the final evaluation.
  • All the comments before 8 AM, 24th of October will be considered invalid and will be deleted from the post.
  • All comments have to be on the blog www.micanvas2k9.blogspot.com
Once again, the rating begins 8 AM on the 24th of October, 2009.

If you want to see only my post, here is the link: http://micanvas2k9.blogspot.com/2009/10/archita-trisal-mica.html

If you are a walking talking book on morality and want to vote ethically, you can view all the entries here: http://micanvas2k9.blogspot.com/search/label/Blogger's%20Park%20Entry and vote as you please. But do vote for me anyway. 

Listen, there's prize money involved so we will talk about the split later, OK?

5 comments:

ZB said...

i came here with lots of expectations....hummm...:D

ani_aset said...

voted atrisa :)..i wish you best of luck..hope you win

ani_aset said...

holy crap that IIM-C girl has got 205 votes..damn :)

Atrisa said...

Haha yeah. It's cool. I just won my first play as a director and got 5k, which of course I have to split between 7 people :P

ani_aset said...

superb..congrats congrats :)

Post a Comment

Now your turn!

 

Copyright 2010 alter native.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.