Departure
His eyes follow her
slowly swallowed by the crowd
she appears waving
Arrival
His eyes follow her
slowly emerging from the crowd
spit out in his arms
Thursday, September 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
mostly bold, sometimes brutal & rarely funny
Copyright 2010 alter native.
Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.
12 comments:
A circle, like all of our circles.
Why do you have sex in mind 24/7? Its owing to the lack of it or excess?
@Anon - It's playing hard to get with me, literally! Get it, get it? Hard to get? :P
And and and, you comment on ONE post that had nothing to do with sex :(
Besides, I think sex is a beautiful thing. If you think otherwise you haven't experienced it with the right person/people :P
just a bit incomplete; not in terms of the length, emotions rather.
Lol..never mind..commenting on the post that had nothing to do with it was the whole idea to get you to use shallow words you swallow...Got it..Got it...
Sex indeed is a beautiful art..can only deny who has been denied by it !!...
BTW..you write good..I like someone being herself..I am looking forward to something on your sales gambit and Infy experience..not a very keen requester but cant help it this time..!!! So pliss to be writing something on it..
@Sahil - There's only so much you can do with 17 syllables! Besides, it's upto the reader to complete it in his head, no? :)
@Anon - Ah! I'm guessing you know me from Infy days :) Not sure if I'd be talking about my Infy experience, though it was absolutely wonderful, it's wayyy in the past and with everything that's going on in the present, why not talk about that!
Also, unfortunately I wouldn't have any weird sales stories since I'm not into sales. But whatever else, it'll be here 'cause I can't keep my mouth shut :)
Alrite...glad to read whatever I can find... Yeah I miss our little commotion on BB !!! Keep blabbering girl..you know ppl love this of yours when they are not looking at you ;)
Much obliged anonymous sir :)
Couldn't get much of this post but liked your comment exchanges....you are one of the rare females who gets it, sex is an art
And like all arts, you get better with practice ;)
If not in post, you end up discussing the thing in coments ;).
And what's stopping you from doing the next post (long overdue) ?
Ugh I know, obsessive compulsive :)
New post...should have something to say right? I'm busy trying to contain all the excitement all around me. These highs and lows are such a departure from the flat graph just a few months back.
*Didn't have a camera by my side this time
hoping I would see the world through both my eyes
maybe I will tell you all about it when I'm
in the mood to lose my way with words*
-3X5, John Mayer
Post a Comment
Now your turn!