Friday, September 3, 2010

1 episode down True Blood and a couple of things just came to my mind, more like tickling queries.

1) Why are vampires broody? And, taking it further, why are women attracted to broody men?
As fast as Robert Pattinson was in his actions, his responses while talking were annoyingly decelerated. Now unless he's reciting Neruda I don't think I have any reason to stare into his colored lens covered eyes.

I once liked a broody shy guy in 8th grade. But after a while I realized he was just arrogant. Now that I know him a little better, I think it was the shy thing wonly. I guess I made up nasty things about him in my head 'cause he had a crush on our school slut and couldn't care less about me.

You see how I turn everything into anything about me? And, can broody and shy go together?

2) How do you get attracted to a person who's physically cold all the time?
I mean, I live in Delhi. And I hate winters. The only times I've enjoyed it...

So yeah. Cold not hot for the Atrisa.

3) Points 1) and 2) are important 'cause I could never figure out the crux of the matter - The Boner. How do you get one without blood?
Ok, so they drink blood. They have some in their system. Then why are they cold?
If blood dissolves like food, do they excrete?
If they excrete and they don't contain any blood then how do they get the boner!?!?!
Talk about a challenge in the bedroom. Grrr!

Episode 2 True Blood or Episode 14 Modern Family?
Latter. Hmm.

10 comments:

GleeFan said...

And that's why you only download new series' 5 episodes at a time. You know... To judge whether it's Atrisa-watch-worthy.

Or you coulda just listened to the guy who told you that True Blood is like Twilight for adults and not expected anything more. =p

PS - Staring into a guy's eyes while he's reciting Neruda? Really? Tsk Tsk.

ani_aset said...

Dont apply so much brains atrisaa and that too on something like this ;)

Anonymous said...

Ah, the mysteries of vampiredom.

Maybe we like brooding because we want to be ones to make the brooding go away.

Atrisa said...

@Gleefan - Your comment somehow went to the Spam inbox. That explains my behavior.

@Ani - Chal na, tujhe pata nahi chala abhi tab mere dimaag ka khalipan?

@Jason - Hmm, that or we feel that they will carry that intensity into a romantic relationship :P

GleeFan said...

What behaviour? O_o

Atrisa said...

Of not listening to you weirdo!

Piyush Aggarwal said...

quite hilarious..hehe

Poe said...

Maybe the blood drops from the stomach to the penis. Which is the only place where they're warm.


Or, y'know, maybe Stephenie Meyer is just full of shit and True Blood tries too hard. That's also a possibility.


Also, hiya. :)

Atrisa said...

That True Blood bothers me to no end, in addition to Sookie's accent.

a) If Vampires don't have souls and are "cold" why is Bill after Sookie? I mean, it is Sookie that needs Bill, right?
b) If Vampires can take any shape, why would they want to develop a boner of all things? What do they benefit from it anyway?

I don't bother myself with Twilight.

Also, hey! Hi5 for Glee Season 2!

Sizil said...

This is Gawd speaking.. I may be a lil late in my response.. you will meet a boy in a few years, who will teach u how every woman has powers to cast a spell on males of all species, incl vampires..no matter how dumb, or accented women, they can cause a nuisance in a man's..

Now thank me if u met the boy.. n chill, sookies is fucking hot

Bless u
Gawd
;)

Post a Comment

Now your turn!

 

Copyright 2010 alter native.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.