There are two things that bring me home, he said
Your glistening lips and breakfast in bed.
When you wake up in the morning and walk away from me
Hastily tying your hair up but bodily esprit
The naked spine carrying the night’s battle scars
So much pleasure is a sin so put me behind bars.
You pause to turn your head back to blow me a kiss
What incredible power you have over me, miss
I stroke the sheets and the heat that still lingers
And memories of last night when I put a ring on your finger.
There are two things that bring me home, he said
I become the child again and you bring me breakfast in bed.

13 comments:
wow!
"so much pleasure is a sin, so put me behind bars" - how dya come with this stuff tris?
Very sweet. We're probably always surprised to learn what ties others to us. Not what we would have predicted.
Wow.. This was.. Just so.. Sexy! :)
@Arv - Hey thanks! I dunno man, words find the artist :P
@Jason - The whole process of unfolding is phenomenal.
Thanks, it means a lot to be appreciated by you, serious :)
@Choco - Haha, hain na? ;) Poetry is just something else when it has a hint of sensuality, atleast that's the kind I like. I bought this book of love poetry (haha!) I think someday I can post few of my favorites!
"So much pleasure is a sin so put me behind bars." So, well said! We've experienced: pleasure spurs pain. And, there are, also, instances when it happened the other way. Especially, old sages' autobiographies say so. Comment?!
woowwww!! very romantic!! loved it! :)
@Soumyaranjan - The other way, oh yeah! And trust me it's addictive! Backstreet Boys (!) sing in "Shape of my heart" - Sadness is beautiful. Hehe.
And I really agree when Lady Gaga says "I don't want to fall in love 'cause then I won't be able to write songs" So I guess there's something about pain that brings out the best in us :) (Not that I mean that being single is a pain)
@Moonlite:d - Thanks!
woo hoo love it love it :D
woman.
wow.
that is absolutely brilliant writing.
one of the very few things to move me, in a long time.
I miss writing.
sigh.
@Ani - Woohoo thank you thank you! :D
@Meg - Please write soon so I can decipher you again.
touched n tinkled :P
~~~~~~~~~~~~
I love you for having written this...!
Post a Comment
Now your turn!