Monday, August 23, 2010

tangerine
your whiff that sighs past me and halts for her measure
musk
the hands that bury deep in another's pleasure
mint
that is found lingering at the corner of your lips
aqua
as she touches from your scalp to the hairtips

though I can't smell you
I will keep safe the haze around you from the fog machine
and its odorless glycerine

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scents, the most haunting and heartbreaking of all.

Anonymous said...

are you reading my mind ?

Atrisa said...

@Jason - They survive the years, don't they?

@Anon - I don't know, was I supposed to?

Anonymous said...

Well ... you scare me the way you put words to your/my thoughts ... amazing piece of work ...

Atrisa said...

@Anon - Haha, good to know! And, thanks :)

ani_aset said...

We dont realise how much they mean eh? ;)

Post a Comment

Now your turn!

 

Copyright 2010 alter native.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.