*eye rub*
*eye rub*
*eye rub*
Am I still in the office? *Yawn*
S made me a cute little comic which I've pinned up next to my monitor that says "Aim High, Yo! What's the worst that could happen?" S, sadly when you wrote "What's the worst that could happen?", you probably didn't think things through.
I think I might start hallucinating soon. Right now I'm wondering if I'm hallucinating my career. I guess it's better than the last time around when I almost destroyed my career dropping all my work to run off to meet the guy who became the sole reason why I even wanted to come to work in the morning. Meh.
Could I turn into one of those people who are wedded to their jobs? *shudder*
Eyes watering. Wanna. Go. Home.
It's only a few more hours till I get back to staring at this godforsaken monitor.
So gaya, yeh jahan, so gaya aasman.
So gayi hain saari manzilein, par soyi nahi Atrisa.
Saturday, August 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Ah! But you obviously didn't aim high enough in all the spheres of your life... Because if you had, this 'S' person would be someone who could pick up and drop you home on call, instead of just being good to draw you a "cute little comic".
Standards, yo! Tsk, tsk...
Also, again... Don't marry your job. Ever.
Ehm. If only 'someone' wasn't busy at the talkies. I can't recall getting a pick-up-and-drop facility offer :P
A job is a job is a job.
Big wheel keep on turnin'
Proud Mary keep on burnin'
Rollin, rollin, rollin on the river.
wah wah kya lines hai..kuch bhi ho jaye..dont marr your job :P
Post a Comment
Now your turn!