I was just thinking...What if someday I meet a guy and find him marriage material, knowing that he doesn't have a gf and is also looking to get hitched but can't 'cause he's not able to meet someone new because of his hectic lifestyle, then talk to my parents and ask them to go and talk to his parents to ask for his hand in marriage?
Even the thought is odd, but not so much when the tables are turned, right?
I might wanna do that! Someday. Fun it will be! (Though scary for potential in-laws)
For now, I must stop obsessing over marriage. Jeez. Talk about getting older.
Friday, August 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
But... But... What if the guy doesn't like you?
Never mind... Never gonna happen. \m/
You I'm saving for my 60th single year. I would need more of such morale boosters with crinkly skin and slurred speech.
I laugh after reading this; not sure of the subject though.
It's raining in Bangalore right now.
Bring it down to 40 & I'll write you a book of morale-boosting quotes... with stick figures!
Deal?
@BP - Surprisingly this monsoon, it rains here too! :P
@Gleee - Ok, yeah what the hell.
hmm,, surely the signs :D lol,,
no guy can turn you down,, try, all the best :)
^^ People assume wayyy too much :P
sigh i am glad such girls exist too :D
The ones that sneak up at your weakest? Hell yeah!
Though, going by my track record, I'd consider not being rejected by the guy I'd want to be with an achievement. Third time's a charm, they say! ;)
Post a Comment
Now your turn!