Ayyo long time.
Dropped in to say hi, was wondering if the link had expired. Have no theme for you today, just gonna ramble along. I should be working right now but there's so much going on in my head I thought maybe a blog-vomit would help.
So yadi yada I've moved to Bombay. New job, new life, new home, a little fatter me (The cupcakes in this city are mindblowing)
How's it going? Tell me fun stuff. Tell me happy stuff. God knows I need it. Life is great though. Little bored today but can't complain. I miss my piano, miss her a lot. Every now and then my fingers keep searching for her, and then it makes me sad to not find her around. Cuz when she's there, and after spending a few minutes with her, I feel like I had a long chat with a girlfriend about everything that's bothering me. I cry in private, I cry freely, I cry with joy. Must make efforts to get her to this city. Pronto.
Throat was also out of commission for a little over a month, getting better now. Vocals are coming out all flat but still not completely out of key. Haven't practised in over 3 months so no surprises there. Fear has taken over. I don't know where my next note will land. Very disconcerting. Love is fading slowly. Why is love fading? There needs to be something...one thing that I love passionately still. What's the difference between the next person and me if that doesn't remain?
Phone also left me bereft. Gone for repair. Handicapped every which way, do you see?
But I'm fine. I always am. Things get better. They always do.
P.S: Tell me...what do you wish you never fall out of love with? Living or inanimate, anything. Talk to me.
Dropped in to say hi, was wondering if the link had expired. Have no theme for you today, just gonna ramble along. I should be working right now but there's so much going on in my head I thought maybe a blog-vomit would help.
So yadi yada I've moved to Bombay. New job, new life, new home, a little fatter me (The cupcakes in this city are mindblowing)
How's it going? Tell me fun stuff. Tell me happy stuff. God knows I need it. Life is great though. Little bored today but can't complain. I miss my piano, miss her a lot. Every now and then my fingers keep searching for her, and then it makes me sad to not find her around. Cuz when she's there, and after spending a few minutes with her, I feel like I had a long chat with a girlfriend about everything that's bothering me. I cry in private, I cry freely, I cry with joy. Must make efforts to get her to this city. Pronto.
Throat was also out of commission for a little over a month, getting better now. Vocals are coming out all flat but still not completely out of key. Haven't practised in over 3 months so no surprises there. Fear has taken over. I don't know where my next note will land. Very disconcerting. Love is fading slowly. Why is love fading? There needs to be something...one thing that I love passionately still. What's the difference between the next person and me if that doesn't remain?
Phone also left me bereft. Gone for repair. Handicapped every which way, do you see?
But I'm fine. I always am. Things get better. They always do.
P.S: Tell me...what do you wish you never fall out of love with? Living or inanimate, anything. Talk to me.

13 comments:
Camping. Among many things. Perhaps it was a result of my OCD taking over, my fear of infections, germs, grime, taxing routine of cleaning up every time. I don't know. I still love the hills but the intensity of the experience that camping offers has left me somewhere. I don't know the reasons and I mostly feel sadder when I try to comprehend it.
So go to a nice, well-organized camp! For every fear you'll find cleaner air and a clearer mind. Do it!
Maybe it's this country. Anyhoo, your new blog layout is so minimal. Louuuu it!
I have this slight tendency to go dark; contemplate death and in the most poetic of ways; you know like emo punk kinda way. I sometimes feel like knowing what is it that I am doing wrong to reach that place. I wish I never fall out of love with life. It has given me so much and yet takes away everything I feel I need or want. Is there a way? You tell me.
Maybe your tendency to go dark makes you appreciate your life better. We all get exhausted with life and contemplate death...but you can't enjoy death, can you? :)
Live each day at a time, that's the only solution. Trust me, it works. Meanwhile, there's nothing wrong with romanticizing darkness. It's kinda fun, it makes you feel...ironically...alive.
I'd love to answer but I'm a little concerned you'll go all agony aunt on me too...
Sorry, but there's no cure for you.
I love loving. I have come to understand that it is essential to my well-being. It's about people though, not things. However, I don't have a 'thing' that would help me make music. Maybe I'd miss it. If I didn't have my music collection, I would be pining for it as well. Calling it love would be a bit of a stretch though.
Once your piano is here, maybe you and her can sing for us.
Heh, looking forward to it :)
Poetry--I wish I never stop writing, however crap it may be
Myself. Because at the end of it all, even the worst of days, I still want me to be there for me.
@Madhur - Agree with that one!
@Anon - That's an odd answer :) Makes sense though.
There cant be a single answer to your question..
But Most definitely "People"...... and more importantly their Stories...peoples stories help you fall in love with them...
Every individual comes with her/his story and you fall in love with their stories..
So I wish I never fall out of love with People's stories.
--The Unknown.
^^ Well, it's great that the writing business is not out the door any time soon :)
Post a Comment
Now your turn!