Thursday, May 2, 2013

So many times I think I'll write about certain things that bother me. But every single time there's always that thing where I imagine at least one person rolling their eyes and going "Oh my God, she needs to stop whining". Or the person I'm slyly writing about to say "It's a good thing I got rid of her when I did", so I never really end up expressing about it.

To write here is not about judging anybody, it's really about purging (like I've mentioned so many times before). I'm not trying to say that I'm right or not. But there's no harm in saying it like I like it, right? If I'm disturbed due to something YOU said or did, I should be able to talk about it without feeling like I'M being judged, in my own space.

I'm very accommodating of other people - their whims and fancies, their desires, their orders, their lifestyle, their expectations from me. And quite frankly, I've started to get extremely irritated by it. I'm never the one to spew poison but this is just getting too much. I don't see the point in raising my blood pressure over it any more. I go out of my way, time and again, to make people happy because I love them and all they do is disappoint me. When you care about them, they turn around and go "I never asked you to do that!". The least you can do is acknowledge somebody's effort, not deride them for it. So much so I've been craving to keep a pet, so maybe I'll get some love back, even if it's conditional.

This time, I'm NOT going to walk away quietly. I swear to God, I will break your balls and do everything in my power to make sure you don't mess with me again. Just get the fuck out of my life and take your two cents of disrespect with you, because "I never asked you to do that!". I wish someday someone comes around and hurts you the same way or worse (All hail Schadenfreude). Oh how I wish it were me, but I don't seem to have that kind of effect on you.

If you think this post is about you, it probably is. 

2 comments:

Madhur said...

while reading the first half, I was thinking who is holding a gun on her head..:P
I get it when you say you need a space to let out... fortunately/unfortunately people do not see a public blog as that space.
People expect you to crib or let out steam or say what you really feel ,behind their backs and not in front of everyone...

Anonymous said...

You're back! :)

Welcome back!

Post a Comment

Now your turn!

 

Copyright 2010 alter native.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.