Wednesday, November 13, 2013

I've cut the pipes
and now we shall never speak again

I cut the pipes in carefully deliberated haste
some, like you, might say it was done in bad taste
but a girl's gotta do
what a desperate girl's gotta do
you should see her fledgling pride debut
(Self-defense mechanism for the win!)

It's a pattern with me, my dear!
you were further than it appeared
Sorry it took this long to kill the channel
memories of you took a little extra time to dismantle
Denial's a funny thing, as it turns out
realization of existing information
takes its own sweet time to sprout

Once, long ago, I tried to keep the conduit open
Thought I could fix what was broken
But no repair was needed, I only fooled myself
And he reduced me to a few pages
in his memoir that gathers dust on his bookshelf
Then I had to go and do it all over again!
Once bitten, twice died, and thrice would've been a shame

Hmm, I've cut the pipes
and now I'm out of oxygen

I've cut the pipes
not sure you even noticed

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

as u wil see, this is not a comment on ur above post. we dont knw each other, that is why tryin to reach to u thru this medium . one of frnd told me bout ur blog, since then, i m hooked to it. :-) .Its always a pleasure to read u here. its been long,so write up somthing yar. hope u r otherwise doin grt

Post a Comment

Now your turn!

 

Copyright 2010 alter native.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.