Monday, April 6, 2009

*Non-Haiku alert*

There you are
The open door
Here I am
Anticipating to explore

Resistance makes worse
Countless logical deductions
Risqué dangerous callings
Voices of seduction

Hands of God
Lips of devil
Skin of child's
Eyes cause peril

Whimpers of pleasure
Escape the mouth
Between the sheets
Moving further south

Erratic lost breath
Sweet nothings murmur
Dizzying the head
Four glasses bourbon

Dusk to dust
Haltings can wait
Dewdrops after dawn...
It's too late

2 comments:

Satish Naidu said...

You know what is fascinating? Do the anticipation and charge come from who’s walking into the door? Or do they come from the very fact that you are standing in there and waiting? Or a bit of both?

Glad the Haiku-shackles have been broken!!

Atrisa said...

Hehe. Good question! The reason why you are not the same person to everyone you meet is because they all trigger different attributes of your personality (ehm without sounding Freud-like; he would tell me my expression stems from sexual frustration. Oh well)

To answer your question, if you read the poem over, I guess it tends more towards the who rather than the how :)

Hey I like Haikus! I didn't want to jump on the poem bandwagon, there are too many poetry blogs out there and I don't consider myself amongst ones that have the possibility of standing out :P

Post a Comment

Now your turn!

 

Copyright 2010 alter native.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.