Tuesday, April 14, 2009

*I dedicate this one to Route 492!*

As obvious as repeating an OCD
Respect this space non-availability
The faces and the different fares they pay
The sights and the sounds of everyday

Views hindered, curiosity rising
What my eyes see and what appears is surprising
A girl with the most piercing brown eyes
Turned out to be an old haggard in disguise

The conversations I could not overhear
The angry screams of people when the bus sharply steers
Lips moving with ferocious frequency,
With music in my ears, are as good as ones not

How much can I capture in a few lines?
Of pick-pocketing, molesting and other dangerous crimes
Of anger, frustration and mundane jubilation
Of boarding, travelling and reaching destinations

The local bus is my morning glory
Evenings have the same story

1 comments:

unicorn said...

i liked this....

Post a Comment

Now your turn!

 

Copyright 2010 alter native.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.