Thursday, May 20, 2010


Her heart beats for me
My head slipping into her bosom
What peaceful sopors!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww Tris..Whatever brought about this? :)

Hey that rhymed! :p

Blunt Edges said...

i like kids (if they are 5miles away that is) :D

Anonymous said...

Aye! Getting all nostalgic after looking at your baby pictures' albums, eh? :-) Good stuff, yo!

Atrisa said...

@Choco - I dunno. I just love babies that's all. After writing this I went through my baby pictures :P

@Blunty - Hehe. I know what you mean! But still so cute, no? :)

@Shagun - No, baby pictures was later. Besides, nostalgia?? I can't possibly remember what it was like to sleep in mom's arms. Infact I used to sleep on Papa's tummy (that I remember!)

mentalie said...

i'd have thought you went through your baby pictures before writing this. 'her heart beats for me' - isn't that the mother's?

Anonymous said...

Now that was sweet. :)

Atrisa said...

@Mentalie - Yeah! It's a fact that the mother's heartbeat relaxes the child when it matches with his :)

ani_aset said...

the baby is cute and the lines that go with it super sweet :)

Post a Comment

Now your turn!

 

Copyright 2010 alter native.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.