You're a clock that reaches before time
but doesn't guilt trip me
A welcome drink that doesn't charge a penny
and gets me inebriated just right
You're a punching bag that never deflates
and keeps a permanent smile painted upon your face
How everything I do is decoded to "cute"
is beyond comprehension of my pals and I
Like the cheeks of mine you love to pull
you're a mould that bends anyway without complaints
A peaceful, serene outdoor you resemble
that seals me from all things that I'd like to escape
You got in my head before I could realize
You know my no's that mean no's and no's that mean yes
And I am happy that I finally know
the sappy maniac I never thought I could be!
Tuesday, December 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
finally rizwan gets his due
Haha! I don't know about that but you sure root for him :P
Tsk tsk... So much taking for granted. Not cute.
PS - 'Permanent smile' makes this person sound like a spaz... Which I'm sure said person is not. Right? Right!
PPS - This post... 'It' was cUlt, man! Aweeeesssommeeeee! #getit =p
I like new sappy maniac Archie :D
Clayboy, he IS a spaz :P
And you took away all the awesoooome stuff to write. Me no likey X(
@Nidhi - Me too! :D Though it has completely destroyed my writing, and the blog. Blah :P
Sappy maniac is a nice state of mind. :)
Post a Comment
Now your turn!