he hugged me and said
We are too similar
we won't work.
******************
While we were parting
he kissed me and regretfully informed
We are too different
we won't work.
******************
I remember a boy from way back
when I didn't know how to love
and how to make it last
I declared
We don't stand a chance,
we're completely different people.
He sat me down and said
We have different tastes in music
but we watch the same movies.
I like to play basketball, which you hate
but we both enjoy a cricket match on telly
You love Chinese food, I never will
but we both gorge on Mughlai
You're temperamental, I'm not
but we laugh at the same jokes.
We are worlds apart in some ways
in some we're identical
Whenever there's a clash
won't you meet me halfway?
Sometimes it will be peaceful
other times we'll argue
and you will throw things around the house
then we will make up
and proceed to making love.
Won't it be fun?
You were right, my love
but I had other plans.
******************
While we were parting
he hugged me and said
We are too similar
we won't work.
******************
While we were parting
he kissed me and regretfully informed
We are too different
we won't work.
******************

8 comments:
In ur process of reinventing the sea , dis wave remind me few old memories . Thanks!
sign OFF :- R S
"We are worlds apart in some ways
in some we're identical
Whenever there's a clash
won't you meet me halfway?"
captures everything, doesn't it...
candid and perfect !!!
Y are you so damn gooooood ... il make it work ... marry me :)
Who'd a bigger nose, you or he?
BTW, you've got a big and wide nose. bigger and wider than mine. As a child, my parents and aunt would liken my nose to a chillum - the receptacle used for smoking ganja. But I can tell them now that a girl's got a nose bigger and wider than mine.
Make up sex sounds lucrative :p
So did you meet halfway?
@RS - Always a pleasure :)
@Vasuta - I <3 you, always.
@Ila - Ooh thanks for visiting my blog :D
@Anon 2 - Are you a good looking boy? What are you waiting for? :P
@Nikhil - Eh...eh...eh...hehe
@xyzandme - It is it is...it is the best! Sigh. I miss.
@Anon 2 - Unfortunately for only a short period of time. Heh.
Post a Comment
Now your turn!