You sit and deliberate
create a lattice of lies
a mask to hide your vapid life
but no one must know.
I know what you had for breakfast
I know what colors you wear today
I even know your opinion on all current affairs...
little appreciation leading to a lot of well articulated chide
to push forth your fake heresy.
I know What's On Your Mind
but do I know for real?
Is this seemingly idyllic existence dangerous
or unveils to have a greater appeal?
The truth is
you're miserable, unpopular,
ugly, a wannabe hipster,
an ignorant thought bubble,
sometimes even bipolar.
The people who know you
wish they didn't,
the people who don't know you
wish they did
How wonderfully delectable is your photoshopped life
but no one must know.

8 comments:
stop saying hipster
Whos the inspiration?
This could easily be The Facebook Song. I'm loving it loving it loving it.
@GayDAD - Stop being so hipster.
@Madhur - Everyone, including me. But majorly two people who I do not wish to name :)
@R - Yo Yo Yo! Let's rap it, shall we?
Live your life and smile....someone will know
r u high
hahah..name them or not doesnt matter because everyone can get a hint of their own selves in this. We live in a world where everyone is a wannabe of something
We do live photoshopped lives and most importantly we live a life of seeking approvals..we want to get instant feedback ,instant gratification .Facebook twitter generation:)..
kya maari hai kasam se :D
Post a Comment
Now your turn!