I'm just a lost bird
Wings are clipped partially
I'm a deer in headlights
Blinded by the fear
You do not make it easy
To voice a little pain
I'm just your woman
With few broken nails
mostly bold, sometimes brutal & rarely funny
Copyright 2010 alter native.
Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.
3 comments:
Oh, so Yeatsian!
But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I have spread my dreams under your feet;
Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams.
and you are back :). awesome lines specially:
"You do not make it easy
To voice a little pain
I'm just your woman
With few broken nails"
only you can leave things unsaid yet so apparently oozing out of every word. What a skill to go around the handicap inherent to any language! let them figure. [although i'm not sure if 'oozing out' is the right phrase. you'd know better :)]
Happy me :)!
Thank you, both! :) I have added some more to this in a notepad :P Tune has been created, need to figure some things out and I have a song!
Post a Comment
Now your turn!