Thursday, October 11, 2012

Wow, haven't written in so long.

I'll tell you the deal with me. When I'm happy and content, I spend more time experiencing than writing. I'm not big on photographs either. Most of the time I don't understand peoples' need to update people on everything - what airline lounge/5-star hotel they're checked into, exactly what restaurant are they eating at on their honeymoon, or simply 20 self shots in the same photo album. Please discount my Twitter account, that's just to ward off a little loneliness from time to time.

I also do not write when I don't wish to share. (Which is rare considering how much I talk!) Some things are very personal to me. Like I'll barely talk about my friends here, because I love them to death. They're all mine. What they say, what they think...it's mine to keep. My two different friends circles also don't know much about each other, it's that extreme! :P My general love is intense and it's not on display. I love when I love. I don't have to prove a point. And then sometimes I'm scared it'll elude me after a bit. It has happened quite a bit. It's no fun losing people right after you thought they were gonna stay a while and made a big huge declaration about it.

About half a month ago, I joined a company I've wanted to work with for a long time. People who know me, know what a big deal it is for me. And though I'm scared as hell, 'cause I wanna be good at this more than anything I've wanted in a very very long time, this is quite possibly the most exciting thing that's happened to me in recent past. I've learnt more here in half a month than I did in the last one year at my previous organization and, if you ask me, that's a hell of a reason to wake up every morning.

So you get why it took me so long to make this post? I'm a little in love with life right now.

Sorry I have nothing profound, interesting or poetic to say. I just wanted to write because this blog is important to me and it bothered me to not have made a post in a while :)

Can I just say one more thing? Push your limits. Go for it. You'll never know until you try.

5 comments:

madhur said...

hmmmmmmmm...enjoyyy as much as you can,

also ---are you back on twitter?

Atrisa said...

Yup! @hullokitteh :P

Bobby Draper said...

Super duper happy for u!!! Love ya! ~ Tanvi

Rohit said...

Hurrah for new job. Enjoy it but I do hope you'll keep writing! :)

Atrisa said...

Thanks Tanvi and Rohit! Will write whenever the heart desires :)

Post a Comment

Now your turn!

 

Copyright 2010 alter native.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.