When the sights are too little to take in
heart proudly resilient on purpose for whatever reason
such plateau should arrive so soon?
that I can’t remember what it was like
to be completely and utterly overwhelmed
to be completely and utterly out of my own control
to be floating without insulation on waves of tiny electric shocks
created by the neatly packaged bombs of your magical words
No life jacket could have protected me
when the sights were too much to take in
and smiles too many to hold back…
I close my eyes and squeeze underneath
oh my mind, my mind, please take me there!
Back to the wonderland, in a time machine for two
so I can smell your freshly deodorised skin, that still haunts me
so I can whisper in your ear my utmost vulnerability
so I could convince you to let me be your relentless fantasy
and maybe even feel the sweet pain of rejection
if only once more

0 comments:
Post a Comment
Now your turn!