Bedtime, linger around.
They want to dance little longer-
Vodka fueled burning toes.
Tuesday, July 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
mostly bold, sometimes brutal & rarely funny
Copyright 2010 alter native.
Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.
4 comments:
lemme tell you archita, you have lot more potential than you think,
just concentrate and give it a lil more time and you will be suprised as to how much more beautful and nice you can write, just my opinion
take care and keep writing........
i adore your 'little ones'!
i tend to be very 'wordy' myself and by that virtue brevity is something that intrigues me ;)
@ Thousif - Wow, you are so kind :) I think I know what the problem is; I don't read at all!
@ Meghana - Thanks a lot. I love some of your 'little ones' too!
Lovely haikus..the more i read more of your haikus..the more i'm happy that i understand what it is :)
I hope you write the right ones ;)
Post a Comment
Now your turn!