It's that time of the month
when I bleed
and I cry
and feel horny
and sulk
and ask you to leave me alone in my cold room
Laugh till I can't breathe anymore
and crack sarcastic jokes
and hurt people closest to me
and blame you, you and you
then feel stupid and say Sorry
Love the feeling of being a woman
bosom full and shapely
bloating body so vaguely
but wished I was a boy
Act random for no rhyme and reason
and I wonder why
and I think harder
and I realize
It's that time of the month
Friday, July 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
I feel voyeuristic
And I dont like it
I am glad I am a boy
Being a woman is tough
Hats off..
<3
<3
Oh wow...Thank you for this post. I so treasure what you have written.
Story of our lives...that time of the month! :)
Considering I have 7 close gal-friends on campus, some or the other is always PMSing! We bear the brunt of it everyday :D
mm chocolate helps?? :)
I mean take care, i mean hats off
i mean..i mean nothing :D
...hormonally lyrical. I wonder if transexuals get poetic...
PMSing ???
Post a Comment
Now your turn!