I said, I said
give me one chance
perhaps
a little more time
but I steal my line
to imagine
you said, you said
When was it my business?
it will only be
if you torment me
but you won't
so
I wonder, I wonder
was it about me
or never at all
and I hope it is
your inadequacies
but
I still, I still
reminisce
your pressure
here, here and here
I could show you
if only you were here.
I would say
I don't care
yet
I know, I know
and heartbreakingly so,
its been 365
and I'm still counting.
Tuesday, December 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
sigh
<3
i agree. sigh.
365 and still counting...another sigh.
Am amazed , am Amazed , Is all I can say
@ Meg, AGG - Boomerang sigh.
@ Anon - :)
Post a Comment
Now your turn!