Saturday, December 5, 2009

Dude! The first day went off so well! :D 3 hours of dressing up and make up and hair were totally worth it! I mean, how many times do atleast 5 girls fuss over how you are looking? And guys tell you they will fall in love with you if they don't stop looking at you :P And seniors from other cities come to see YOU perform!

(Secret: I did not take my make up off till 1am! It's not everyday I look like THAT.)

Man! People told me I gave them goosebumps and made them cry with my monologue!!! One even told me that I did my role as well as this NSD chick she saw once doing the same role in the same play some time back! But still the high is not as great as when singing on stage :) Oh but I sing in this too :P (I really need to dial some friends who would be willing to listen) And I cleaned my room. Now it looks hospitable for human consumption.

3 more shows to go...Everyone's going frantic as Delhi show gets nearer. Family's going to be there, watching me on stage trying to seduce a guy in the opening act. Gulp.

Somebody call me. CALL ME. I am super excited. I should be sharing it!!! OK, I'm going bonkers :P I have been trying to be modest since last night. I need a release!

P.S: I will never call this blog a shit piece of url again, all my precious data is here! Otherwise I would be crying over my dead hard drive right now.

8 comments:

Meghana Naidu said...

oh YAY!
i dont belive i missed wishing you luck. im a little hazed with dates and the like ;)
but YAY!

will wait for the next 4am ;)
<3 <3

ani_aset said...

wow hello gorgeous :D..born star
you sing you act
whats left..dance? :D

Meghana Naidu said...

@^^^ she dances too ;)

Atrisa said...

@ Meg - Dying to talk to you!
@ Ani - Haha strangely I started off my stage antics with dance itself, long gone now.

Meghana Naidu said...

*same pinch*
<3

Atrisa said...

@ Meg - Ah my lesbian boob shake!
@ Ani - Sowie. Available only on fb. Fortunately you won't be able to see it. Its horrible. I should stick to Kuchipudi.

ani_aset said...

gosh atrisa..awesome :) god bless you

ani_aset said...

duh why so share it

Post a Comment

Now your turn!

 

Copyright 2010 alter native.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.