mostly bold, sometimes brutal & rarely funny
oi! who're your stylists?
There is this salon called C'est La Vie here in Ahmedabad, they were our "style partners" or whatever :P
wa wa look gorgeous in saree :) play bi kar di hai kudi nice nice :)..nazar na lage ;)
whats that stage show about?
@ Ani - Thank you jee. Kala teeka courier kar do ;)@ Haddock - Our annual theatre production. This year we performed "Silence! The court is in session" by Vijay Tendulkar and I played the lead (Sorry I cant say it enough) :)
Now your turn!
Copyright 2010 alter native.
Theme by WordpressCenter.com.Blogger Template by Beta Templates.
5 comments:
oi! who're your stylists?
There is this salon called C'est La Vie here in Ahmedabad, they were our "style partners" or whatever :P
wa wa look gorgeous in saree :) play bi kar di hai kudi nice nice :)..nazar na lage ;)
whats that stage show about?
@ Ani - Thank you jee. Kala teeka courier kar do ;)
@ Haddock - Our annual theatre production. This year we performed "Silence! The court is in session" by Vijay Tendulkar and I played the lead (Sorry I cant say it enough)
:)
Post a Comment
Now your turn!