Friday, December 4, 2009

As luck would have it, my laptop hard drive has been destroyed. I guess I will lose all the data I amassed over the past year and a half. Oh well. Maybe this is nature's way of asking me to start afresh.

On a brighter note, today is the FINALLY the first day of our theatre production, after a month of practice. Pictures of the rehearsal have come out beautifully and will try to post them as soon as possible.



So for a while it's going to be very few visits to the blog and more book reading and studying for a change. Well, till then, wish me luck!

3 comments:

Satish Naidu said...

Wish you lots and lots of luck!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

the very best of luck ...

Atrisa said...

Ah, looks like the wishes worked ;)

Post a Comment

Now your turn!

 

Copyright 2010 alter native.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.