I love
the eyes,
they do the work
but try not to give it all away
before we start getting reckless with our sin,
and joking and laughing
about how we could possibly laugh about it;
Only to push some more of those boundaries
That we forgot to define, to begin with;
And as fingertips accidently flicker
while walking into our own little world
with modest lighting
and familiar music,
we take the opportunity to
tickle each-other’s knees
like quick Eskimo-kisses;
Just to signal or as if to ask
Don’t you feel 14?
‘cause I do.
As we turn away,
I wish,
for one last time,
those eyes could work overtime.

11 comments:
"Just to signal or as if to ask
Don’t you feel 14?
‘cause I do."
nice
"Only to push some more of those boundaries
That we forgot to define, to begin with"
- nice poem @risa!
Clever. Clever..
The title and 14 especially :).
Couldn't help noticing that it was posted at 3:50 :).
@ SP.Ajay - Thank you :)
@ Arv - Thanks cutie. You piss off my friend 'cause of the blog thing and you change my friggin name! You better make up for it ;)
@ BP - No right?!?! I feel so clever, I do :P
Don't go by timings. Let's just say our mutual friend had a part to play in when I should post it. As for the time, this was the only time I could after 4 hrs of "high spirits" due to beloved "magic potions" ;) [Psst. Gujarat is a dry state. What were you thinking!]
like i said,
"hot stuff"
:D
i love!
awesome this is...:)...gr8 work gurl!!!
@ Meg - Uh huh, uh huh.
@ Mentalie - <3
@ Mansi - Ah welcome! Thank you, stick around ;)
DIG the last line.
are you learning tango ;)
Love your poem!
Post a Comment
Now your turn!