You'd want to believe
that age is just another ticker
scrolling a twenty-five.
---------------------------
This day twenty-five years ago a famous hospital in Delhi bore witness to one of the most prolific events in history, the birth of a bonny baby that was called "THIS" by her mother. (Used in the sentence: I can't believe I was carrying this in my va-jj for 9 months!)
Where she suffered from low blood sugar and had a drip stuck in her head for days, her mom got malaria twice during the entire process. To make matters worse, when she was finally taken home her parents left their expensive Poloroid camera in the cab. Pure evil that child I say.
Go ahead, wish me, I won't bite. (Will sneeze though, thanks to 4 buckets of water)
Happy Birthday to Me! Kindly forgive the sugar high.
Friday, February 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
i <3 this thing.
i do
http://subtle-signs.blogspot.com/2010/02/postcard-lessons-3.html
happy birthday, atrisa!
lolz @ "THIS"
so how have 25 years of pure evil been? :)
(I am sure they have rocked and kicked ass)
Happy Birthday Tris :)
@ Meg - You know, you know, I won't say.
@ Diwakar - Thank you :) this despite my attention grabbing and "wish-me!" post.
@ Shamanth - What is good without a little evil eh? 25 have been awesome, my wisdom lines will show.
I don't get the age thing anymore, I think I've been stuck on 20 for the past 5 years :P
Oh yes, thank you :)
Happy B'day Tris (That).
My 25th B'day was probably the best day ever.
Am surprised that the Birthday suit link got so lil attention :).
4 buckets of water must have been an unpleasant experience. But so were you 25 years ago:). I guess I am wrong here :).
@ BP - Correction: That -> This :P
Haha somehow unfortunately it's only the post that's been getting all the attention ;)
LOL! I was quite a pain, thats true!
Thank you, I forget :) My 25th was well pleasant and full of expensive (gifted) clothes ;) I have a feeling this year is going to kick some 2009 ass!
25 years already! Good going.
Happy Birthday Tris. :)
Belated Birthday Wishes ... This/That/Thou/You/Who ?
happy birthday THIS :D hope you are alright now
Post a Comment
Now your turn!