the sky is blushing in every shade of orange
merging with the flush of her cheeks
heaving spryly her ladies spring to life
free like proud mountain peaks
that her sundress wreak
the air is breathing in his gelled hair
and exhausting it in her face
the car purrs in its luxuriousness
camouflaging the soft moans that the mouth misplaced
amazed at the bulging mace
his foot on throttle, a hand eclipsed
her monster devoured the guest
their eyes align to speak the same language
and lust gets the self-righteous arrest
as they shamelessly undress
the leaves bellowing at tender lips
the hair on her skin excited by static
the friction, the animal, the deceleration
his cult turns acrobatic
following the cycle of prescribed schematic
the leather makes for the head rest tonight
porcelain resistors crack one by one
fissures they burst out into flames
between legs that were undone
this was just the dry run
he comes from a fairytale reputation
of being Viagra minus the pill
he doesn't know her name but breaks and for once asks
and she didn't bother telling him still
another town - she was well known for the same skill
Monday, November 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
Lol i like ur frisk me button
Oh well,I can't do anything but smile :).
And needless to mention, this was Brilliant.
I felt, it's short ..but nice ..u could have added more.:)
I like the heat distilled into this one! The undercurrent of raw instinct.
You make me wanna write again. You brilliant woman.
Naaaaice!! But I cannot help but state that internal pervert in me LMAO-ed at the 'bulging mace' bit. Sorry :D
Sometimes a hundred words are not enough to describe a mere 3 letters ... but this ... masterpiece ...
seriously masterpiece. Awesome!
@Aditiii - What about the poem yaar!
@BP - Yeah you perv, of course you'll smile :P Heh, thank you :)
@pRasad - Dude, this would be one of the longest poems I've written :\ Sometimes you need to leave the rest to imagination.
@Jason - Too much to handle? :P
@Mindey - Then do! Very erratic you are, and I apologize for not commenting. Something about me and long posts, they can't handle each other :\
@Wandering Drunk - Haha, that's alright, I did too!
@Anon - 3 words...and those would be? Also, thanks :)
@W - Thank you!
Post a Comment
Now your turn!