Tuesday, January 25, 2011

The past year just flew by past me! Quickly whispering in my ear to tell me the blog needs the big 2 on his cake. Time to send my love-child to play-school to hang out with the big boys. Whadya say? I know for one - he knows his rhymes :) And surely he's gonna kick ass as he was conceived in a Market Research class, born out of an Insight. (Ayyo!)

Life gets harder for him from now on. He has raised the expectations of the FIVE WHOLE PEOPLE who read him. And don't ask me why it's a him and not a her. Maybe it's 'cause this one has a hard-on all the time but a 2 yr old with that is just gross. So a little Yoohoo! and maniacal yoddling and I rev this up for its third year! Looks like it's going to be noisy this time around.

Also, just so I make it clear, the next person who asks me if I handle "Pulsar" is going to get their asses kicked so bad, the butt crack would suddenly seem deeper. And this includes you mom!

This apple fell very far away from the tree. Einstein gained nothing out of this phenomenon. 

4 comments:

Clayboy said...

W00t W00t! \m/

Meghana Naidu said...

dude. DUDE!

i remember how much in love with your haiku's i was(AM)

<3

and you know ill babysit this wild thing anytime, especially since I've let my offspring die of neglect ;)

Shreya said...

:D :D :D
Happy Bday lil weirdo!

Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary!

If I'm not one of the five, then make that six. :)

Post a Comment

Now your turn!

 

Copyright 2010 alter native.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.