Monday, May 23, 2011

She makes a snack
he is in the childrens' room
teaching them math.

10 comments:

GayDAD said...

You stole this from me, no?

Atrisa said...

What! Fuck off! This is *my* married dream. Yours was to teach them philosophy or lit or something.

moonlite:D said...

good one :)

Meghana Naidu said...

whoa.wait.what?

(uncommonly know as the tripleW)

O_O

Atrisa said...

Thanks Moonlite :D

Meg - What are you surprised by? If I can ever imagine myself married, I think this exact scenario would define perfection for me.

R said...

Why not teach the kids sketching principles? Maths? What nonsense. :P

Atrisa said...

Sketching? I can't draw for nuts. Started piano classes though :D

Anyway Math is cool, very macho-ee for my man.

Raunaq said...

I really like this haiku.

Atrisa said...

Thanks Raunaq! I do too :)

Nikhil Ranjan said...

On a friend of mine:

She's baking pizza
he is in the children's room
teaching them physics

Post a Comment

Now your turn!

 

Copyright 2010 alter native.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.