Thursday, May 26, 2011

Media Head: Describe your dream day.
Me: Wake up early morning, find all my friends in the same city, go for an expensive breakfast buffet, morning spent shopping at a luxury mall, amusement park in the afternoon after being flown in by a chopper, spa early evening, go to a gig/get to perform at a kickass high end place at night.
MH: Who's your favorite artist?
Me: A band named Incubus.
MH: You'd like to perform with them?
Me: Well, yeah. But more like marry the lead singer.
(Media team laughs)
MH: So you'd like to perform with him and then marry him?
Me: In the same night, yes. Also have his kids.
(Media team laughs)
Me: After the concert I get to spend the night at a hotel, order room service.
MH: So that's your dream day.
Me: Yeah, making babies in the hotel. Sounds about right.
(Media team laughs)

No one takes me seriously :(

2 comments:

R said...

I want to marry Lisa Hannigan. I saw her in Belfast on Wednesday, less than ten feet away as she performed gems one after the other. Didn't have the balls to yell that I love her. What a wimp I am.

Atrisa said...

YOU SAW LISA HANNIGAN! Didn't you just die? Actually you deserve to die. Wimp is correct.

Oh btw, I didn't know you had sent me those songs on mail. Will listen to them! Villagers, I'm assuming?

Post a Comment

Now your turn!

 

Copyright 2010 alter native.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.