Eh I don't think my plan will fit in a year so I thought a decade should be enough. Here goes the multi-step process.
a) Get a job in Mumbai
b) Take up music seriously
c) Work hard, get some gigs and get famous (Hopefully a few years from now when you search my name on Google, it won't throw up results such as 'architect trial')
d) Land an international gig (or just enough money to travel to an Incubus concert)
e) Sleep around with a few backstage people to get me to meet Brandon Boyd
f) Really click it with him in the first meeting so he invites me to some party
g) Go to the party
h) Date rape him
i) Get pregnant
j) Extract child care support
k) Have his babies who would sing, write, read Carl Jung, play the didjeridoo and paint, and of course have killer looks
OK let's do the math. If I get done each process in a year, but of course combining steps e, f, g, h and i, I could get this done in about 7 years. Yeah, sounds about right.
Sunday, January 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
♪i wanna have your baby im serious im crazy♪
wah, wattaplan! i wish you all the very best in your endeavour :) you have inspired the shit out of me. i must go draw up my own 10 year plan...
Hey, wish you the very best with your resolution...your planning seems flawless since you have also given yourself a buffer of around 43% on your timeline. I think its doable. :)
@Meg - My baby? Come on babe let's get it on ;)
@Mentalie - Zank you ;) I am a planner. Sigh.
@ Prashaant - Haha true true, that's the beauty of my planning. Somehow it never works out :| Happy new year!
:) ...
hooooooooooo. i love this plan. i think i should follow in your footsteps. just like to replace Brandon Boyd with Robert Downey Junior. I'm going to Hollllllllyyyyywooood!
@ Anon - That's a nice way to start a year. A smiley for you too :)
@ AGG - RDJ is my second preference. We need to fight this one out. You, me, outside. I don't wish to privatize world peace.
oooh. why don't we slug it out on the 8th. he's hitting the big screen. as Sherlock. made by Guy Richie. with jude law for company. you'll have to revive me if you wanna fight!
hehe :) simbly sooperb plan macha ;)
mumbai people are dying to have you here :D
Post a Comment
Now your turn!