I seriously don't know where to start! As bittersweet it is to leave the sheer emotional exhaustion and massive creativity of 2009 behind, and as anxious I am about 2010, which for all the right reasons should play a part in turning my life around, I find myself overwhelmed by the bigger scheme of things.
Imagine, and I'm not talking about my personal life here, just imagine, how this decade might turn out! We will not experience music the same way, there will be no albums, only singles, everybody will be a musician! Maybe all movies will become 3D and even though the same is there in a few theme parks, the chairs will move, water will sprinkle on our faces as we experience and I really mean truly experience a movie, a fucking live fantasy! The GRID will replace the internet and the 'internet' speeds will be 10,000 times faster! There will be no hard drives! Nanotechnology might emerge by 2020 and can you believe, with those tiny molecules painted on your walls, using a remote control you would be able to change their color to suit your mood?!?! Our lives will be governed by our mobile phones but you know, I do strongly feel that human goodness will prevail :)
Will get married, have kids, spoilt little digital natives those cute things :) But on the downside, climate's gonna go for a toss. Hopefully, we will collectively play a part in doing something about it.
I am in complete and utter awe, blessed to born in this era, where the progress exceeds the challenges to create bigger challenges. Wow.
Now what happened to that job that still eludes? Happy Boo Year! Hehe.
Hope this year you learn something new, open up your eyes to the world around you, spread joy or and just be plain nice! It's simpler than you think :) Muah muah to life. Cheers!
Friday, January 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Interesting vision there atrisa - although can't believe tht it's been 10 yrs after the y2k syndrome, when Napster was the coolest thing on earth [other than the 'Matrix' of course] and when Mariah Carey used to get noticed for her vocal prowess! :)
Sure am looking forward to what the future's gonna bring...
happy new year to you too, my friend :) and here's to human goodness, i say...the rest seems inevitable anyway!
ps: LOVE the art on your masthead!
wow .. Year (or decade rather) has not even started yet ... and you have figured it out !!
Amazing post .. good read ...
yaaaaapppy hewwww neaaar atrisa :)
that was such a sweet message ..god bless you with the job thing yaara
Post a Comment
Now your turn!