Sunday, January 31, 2010

Mesmerizing me
is simple;
the only thing
you have to do
is talk

with that mouth
as it moves slowly,
in my head;
those eyes
that look into mine
and mine only;
those hands
that peck my arm
every few seconds
ever so naturally

I freeze
'cause I forget to breathe
every now and then
but I swear
I listen.

14 comments:

Shamanth Huddar said...

aah!

ever so simple and beautiful :)

Anonymous said...

:)
Oh! So nicely said! I agree. Simple. Just simple.

Atrisa said...

Thank you guys. Doesn't it put a smile on your face! :P

Shamanth Huddar said...

Oh it so does! :)

mentalie said...

oooh, baby :)

Anonymous said...

That is a beautiful reaction. I hope he understands what a gift it is.

BrownPhantom said...

Romantic. Feminine.
Definitely not simple :)

Atrisa said...

@ Mentalie - I love your oohs!

@ Jason - Wow, thank you. Your comments are better than anyone's posts :)

@ BP - Thanks for acknowledging the complicated simplicity ;)

Kertz said...

I'm new here, good structure and flow. Could have used better words at some places, but altogether a REALLY nice one.

Keep writing.

Meghana Naidu said...

i read it again and i <3 it even more.

Anonymous said...

iEnchanted ...

Atrisa said...

@ Kertz - Thanks for dropping by :) Maybe next time I will let those dangerous pink fruity cocktails guide me ;)

@ Meg - Muah girly!

@ Anon - iAgree.

Kertz said...

@risa LSD Blotters are divine ;)

ani_aset said...

superb atrisa..loved it :) something new to me from you :D

Post a Comment

Now your turn!

 

Copyright 2010 alter native.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.