Continued from This post is so cute
When you pull my cheeks and tell me how cute I am, don’t give me that look! I am not 2 for God-sake! Coochie-poochie. Calling me Golgappa and aloo!
I will continue to call some certain girl’s crush (?) gay ‘cause he has pretty lashes and there’s nothing she can do about it! If she plans to beat me up, she will soon be retracting her decision ‘cause she just might end up buying me ice-cream. I look THAT cute.
But listen, I am bad. Superbad. I will soon be brand-strategizing for bikes for a living. They don’t employ cute people. We are rough, dark and damaged. So basically you don’t wanna mess with me (applicable only if you’re expecting employee discount)
I can growl a few Bullet for My Valentine songs and I was once asked by a professor if I thought I might be mildly schizophrenic. Scared much?
I can take you out and kick your ass at an occasional game of Dog and the Bone. I will dodge you, take the hanky from right under your nose and scurry away like a rat (or a dog whatever, why is this game so confusing? There’s no bone to pick, literally. Neither does it involve barking) I am out to change perceptions about ‘small packages’ like us. Shorties of the world I call upon you to help me in my mission!
Oh btw Happy Birthday Shamanth!

8 comments:
I am with you!!! One hundred percent! The last line did it for me. No way is that meant to imply that I am a "Shortie" or any other such adjective! BTW I can drive people insane by talking..You know Candid to the core.
Ps: Hi fi on the Bike strategizing. Have fun with that! :)
"mildly schizophrenic"
ha!dont i know how that's true ;)
come April and you'll hate me even more
:D
*evil*
oh and Happy birthday from me too ;)
Thank you people :)
and lolz@ pretty lashes!! :D
@ Choco - Drive people insane by talking? Looks like people actually enjoy it!
@ Meg - Yeah dude. This guy from an ad agency asked us to describe ourselves by creating analogies with anything in the room. So I said I'm like a television and went on my trip talking about it. After probing me a bit this is what he said. To which I said "What? I don't know. I don't think so. Maybe. You think? Pretty sure not. Still could be..." and the class started laughing at me :|
Can't wait for April biotch!
@ Shamanth - Hope you had a kickass time. From what I hear, you probably did ;)
oh ya! I did! I so did :)
i love the confidence atrisa :) god bless with the strategy ;)
Post a Comment
Now your turn!