One never wishes to be called cute, atleast not when you’re 25. Actually not even when you’re 10. But hey, that time you have the hope of growing taller and prettier and you expect that at 18 you will be reach the ‘smoking hot’ phase of your life.
Except, more troubles happen. Like Acne, and well, good food, lip smacking Double Chocolate Cheesecake. Sigh. (I blame the country’s economy and the rising disposable income of upper middle class) And as it turns out, you stay the same height as you were about 10 years back.
Party. You put on your best dress. You utilize your newly acquired skills for make-up. Eyes could do some major damage on the dance floor. Dude, the cheekbones look killer; hell you never noticed you had cheekbones!
But you don’t cut it. You just don’t. ‘Hot’ doesn’t happen. Hell you won’t even go to the gym. You were cute at 10 and you will be cute at 40. This is not funny.
Any ideas?

7 comments:
hahahaha!!!
missed this rollicking-funny!
I have a LOTTTOFFF suggestions, if you care to pay heed ;)
*you should have already guessed a few "obvious" ones of them :)
*whistles nonchalantly and walks away... :)
Like I always say in my job interviews, I love learning! (Frankly, you should hear me say it, with twinkling eyes, big smile and brimming enthusiasm)
Open to suggestions. Fire away!
oh you two are so cute.
although i really don't get what the obvious ones are.
ha! not so obvious are they now ;)
as for my ideas tris,
ill talk to *you* later.
@ Meg - I don't like the way he says LOTTTOFFF like I'm so freakishly inadequate. Hehe.
Even I didn't get the obvious ones :|
proof that such questions should be kept well within 'certain' talk-spheres.
i'm hard pressed not to say "serves you right"
:P
Whatever do you mean by that missy! Just cuz I had access to I-died-and-went-to-heaven Double Chocolate Cheese cake last night :(
precisely my point, no?
remember what happened after the "all access pass"
;)
Post a Comment
Now your turn!