Giant fliers spewed, they clasp
administered for impact media
uninteresting forgettable clutter
reaching eyes of fine suburbia
an attempt to destroy this drab
vain...!
I was just cleaning out my room a few days ago and found this scribbled on a small sheet of paper. This is from when I was thinking about you during a hopeless Market Research class in Feb/March '09. One of my favorites, it's like a personal joke I share with myself! Look very closely, the clue is in the title.
administered for impact media
uninteresting forgettable clutter
reaching eyes of fine suburbia
an attempt to destroy this drab
vain...!
I was just cleaning out my room a few days ago and found this scribbled on a small sheet of paper. This is from when I was thinking about you during a hopeless Market Research class in Feb/March '09. One of my favorites, it's like a personal joke I share with myself! Look very closely, the clue is in the title.
Another post for purging purposes. Don't expect any more...starting now.

0 comments:
Post a Comment
Now your turn!