You know you are drunk when you chug an entire bottle of red wine, barf
in the WC, stick your head in the pot and go "Oooooh scarlet puke!
*burp* Pweety pweety. *burp* Smells kinda funny heehee! Must share with
friends on fb!"
You know you haven't been laid in a while when every
where you turn you look at mens' ass and crotch [Or "You know you work for a male
dominated company when..."] What replays in your head is that scene from What Women Want where Mel Gibson listens in on Helen Hunt's thoughts. EPIC.
You know you're a Joey when your colleague has a
slip of tongue & instead of saying 'banner' says 'boner' and tears
come out of your eyes 'cause you're trying so hard to hold your laughter.
Also,
You know you're a Joey when a
friend uses "Bone of contention" in a sentence and you forget what the
entire conversation was about.
You know you are
a total phoney when you're wearing formals, acting prim and propahh in
the Delhi Metro and blasting I wanna be bad on your ipod
early in the morning, hoping people around will think you're
listening to Flowers in the window
You know your MBA education loan interest rate is
always on your mind when you are ready to hold your future baby in your
damn uterus till you know for sure it's going to be the 8 billionth baby
born to the world and would be eligible to get free education for life.
You know you have a mental age of 16 and not 26 when you do all of the above.

7 comments:
I'm your 99th follower, so I feel a little speshul, but also it's not cool that I wasn't one till now. So I'm sorry, and this made me smile. Have yourself a good day, A :)
No one fucked you bad despite such out of proportion desperation coming out of your blog?? :D
@Poe - Yay! 99th! It's a cool number.
@Anon - Hahah! It just seems you have it more on *your* mind than I do! I'm just taking a little artistic license, you take me too seriously :)
And the answer to your question, no :( Such sadness. Actually they all try their luck, but the good girl in me changes her mind. Damn her!
And @Anon, you're my first official troll! Makes me feel important and all :D Thanks!
you know u have a vivid imagination if you can actually write it without actually being in this situation...or am i wrong:P
Haha Madhur, I don't have *that* great an imagination :P Ditto might not have happened, but all these incidents are definitely inspired by real life!
come on :) not you atrisa
Post a Comment
Now your turn!