Sunday, June 10, 2012


I just can't seem to write songs that don't sound lame :)

*******

Neither here, nor there
I've been waiting but I don't know what for
You disappear, in a blink
but you come back for a little comfort in my home
every now and then
you assure me this can't go on, it is over
and I hope that you will take a stand 
but you're neither here, nor there
so I'm neither here, nor there

This time ask me to stay forever or let me go
I can't base my own life as per your whims and your fancies
No love is lost, but we're lost in this spiral of confusion
you're taking us both down
you're taking us both down

You can be anything you want 
as long as it's not hurting me and my pride
And I lay my love on the line 
but it isn't fair for you to walk all over it
and every now and then
you assure me this can't go on, it is over
and I hope that you will take a stand 
but you're neither here, nor there
so I'm neither here, nor there

This time ask me to stay forever or let me go
I can't base my own life as per your whims and your fancies
No love is lost, but we're lost in this spiral of confusion
you're taking us both down
you're taking us both down

I can't remember anything before you
and I don't want to find myself in a life without you in it
but I have to be strong, you need to right the wrongs
you're right, we can't go on living this way
we're neither here, nor there
you'll take us both down
down down down

5 comments:

Unaccustomed Mirth said...

If this is lame, I like lame :)

You hit too close to home once again.

Atrisa said...

You have a bit of a girl-crush on me, doncha? Teehee!

Unaccustomed Mirth said...

Now she gets it! :P

nikhy said...

Ones who experienced it, can connect to this in no time..very clear and apt..bulls eye..

Atrisa said...

I'm glad, Nikhy :) Though I hope nobody has to go through it. Maybe that's why being single is just so much more relaxing :D

Post a Comment

Now your turn!

 

Copyright 2010 alter native.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.