Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Men can compartmentalize
To friends: My bf is incredible. Whatever's happening in his personal life never affects him professionally. And vice versa. I learn so much from him.

To him: Wtf! How can you just compartmentalize me like I'm an isolated part of your life? Why don't I ever affect you? How do you just go on with your day to day work without even bothering about how I'm feeling, while I stare at my phone waiting for you to call?

Men don't keep grudges.
To friends: Men are awesome. They fight and instantly make up.
To him: Don't be a sissy. You should really give it off to him.

Yes means Yes, No means No and I Don't Know means I Don't Know

Guy says Yes.

To him: You're sweet, you don't really mean that.
To friends: He's lying.

Guys says No.

To him: You're sweet, you don't really mean that.
To friends: He's lying.

Guy says I Don't Know.

To him: What are you hiding?
To friends: I'm sure he has a thing for that slut from his office.

Their feelings for Sachin Tendulkar
To friends: My bf is so cute. He literally had tears in his eyes when Sachin made his 200. Such a softy!

To him: You'll cry because someone, who can't possibly affect your life, achieved a milestone in their career? GODAWFULLAMENESS. Dravid retired. Boo-hoo get over it. Cricket is dead.

He bought you flowers, chocolates and teddys
To friends (before the break up): I'm overwhelmed! I never thought he had it in him. I can't believe he went through all this trouble. You should read what he wrote inside the card!

To friends (after the break up): I mean, after 6 years of being in a relationship he didn't know that I'm not the candy and flowers kind of a girl. The split was inevitable. #truestory

His feelings regarding shopping

He hates shopping

To him: I feel so alone, I need you to come with me. Pleeeeeease?

He loves shopping

To him: My God, you've tried seven T-shirts, pick two already! I still haven't bought any of what I needed. I'm sorry, did you just ask the Customer Service guy the benefits of the loyalty card? #truestory

They lech
To others: I hate it when men lech at us women. Where are the NGOs I say?
To self: I love it when men lech after me, makes me feel so sexy!

I completely understand why men have so much difficulty understanding women.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

1, 2, and 3. #truestory

:D Just how shameless are we?

Gourab said...

12.47pm
Just how do you sit in office and manage to write this stuff up baffles me

[bows in respect]

..and yeah I still don't get all of your post :P but never mind I believe in evolution..

the purple guitar said...

You are a curse to womankind, how can you leave our secrets out in open for all of "MAN"-kind to read?

Madhur said...

Respect....
The way you put it was simply amazing

Anu Menon said...

we're purrrfect!
*Makes a lil curtsey to the world*

dr viral thakkar said...

good writing

Post a Comment

Now your turn!

 

Copyright 2010 alter native.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.