When I was 14
My mother read my journal
She disapproved and said,
If you write in anger about negativity and hatred, it will become permanent
So I wrote about love
and the nature
and happiness
It made me feel worse
She didn't know any better.
Friday, September 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Lolzzz....Well thought!
I think one can take the middle path..Talk about love once and crib to one's hearts content the next time :)
:) an ode to rocks and them hard places eh!
@Choco - Ah love can be expressed in better ways than in words, they're more enjoyable too ;)
@Arv - Right on brotha!
If only I could write down what I felt
and if the paper I write on
could absorb my feelings
and make them its own
I would crumple my feelings
and throw them away
while I found new feelings
to write down and hide and treasure
@Mind - Why throw old and keep new? Giving new feelings some space to stay and linger on?
Cause the new is good, often, only till it ain't old...
the times we live in... unfortunately... don't last long...
aaah i lov ur mother...but you are good at what you write and then i am confused :) so write what you feel like
Post a Comment
Now your turn!