July was supposed to be the start of a year of fun but we seemed to have been working 24/7. Then August came. So pretty much since then, as one might have observed by the sudden increased activity on the blog, I have been eh well, relatively barren, work-wise.
But with all that free time you have to make a choice whether to waste it or constructively utilize it. I’ve been doing both. I have started reading again, thanks to the absolute marvel of a book The Count of Monte Cristo. (Recommendations for a follow up novel would be appreciated.) On the other hand, life has also been a series of hookah parties at the rooms on my left and right. And gossip. But our junees are so boring that our minds have been cooking up stories of our own. Haven’t you ever faced situations where every story has 3 different versions?
He went to her room and put her to sleep and then left.
No wait.
He went to her room, put her to sleep and then started feeling sick himself, puked and left.
Or.
He went to her room, and I saw him come out of her room after an hour! Naughty boy, he gets around.
And it gets interesting.
After he left her room, another guy came to take care of her, was caught by his gf in a rather compromising position (the position isn’t clarified) while he was taking care of her. Was slapped.
Or.
After he left her room, another guy came to take care of her, was caught by his gf in a rather compromising position while he was taking care of her. Was scolded.
Or.
After he left her room, another guy came, was seen by his gf, who for the first time felt jealous while he took care of her. She cried and told him how much she loved him and can’t live without him.
Phonies. Phonies, all of us. Our parents need to be informed.
But no one* is invited to my room. My room is my sanctuary. I get fidgety when anyone stays for more than 5mins. Everyone gives me their expert comments on how I can fill up the space in my empty room. People, I keep my room non-attractive so people don’t hang around, easiest way for low user engagement (See how I cleverly throw in marketing terminology to make myself sound intelligent?) Anyway painting the wall did seem like an interesting prospect for self-expression till everyone started doing it. So I was thinking of painting my white tiled floor instead. I know for one, Jyotsnaben won’t be very impressed when she comes to clean the next day :|
OMG. I have been finding this guy extremely hot. Dressed in a tux and adorned with pretty naughty eyes. (Check out 0:43) Hubba hubba! *Drooled and died*
*Unless (non-existent) hot men on campus
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
Ah... Goa... nooo... I am jealous... very jealous...
But have fun... I recommend Palolem... relatively quite and its a young beach... young bagpackers and all.. and good fun...
And look up this place called Niya (if you manage to find it)... down south of Margao and Betul... its a secluded beach which no one knows about... surrounded by rocks on all sides and little natural spring on the beach...
Cool thanks :D It's vacation time! (but before that I have 3 exams to give. Grrr)
i was born in Goa baby. I.the.Queen.
i was drooling over the same guy Today afternoon and that is immensely strange cos i dont tune into that kind of music/videos at all
O_O
hOt. yes. :D
and let me show you something to try instead of painting your... err... floor.
http://mmmmfitts.blogspot.com/2009/08/made-direct-ammends-to-such-people.html
@Meghana - Wowsie. You be born in Goa?!?!
Coincidence? I think not! I think Jay Sean is such a wannabe but this guy, THIS GUY is sooo take home to mom type and make out behind her back :P Very dutty thoughts, very dutty. Sorry, oops.
Hey cool blog that one!
is that a corridor at kachnaar i see you standing in? came by your blog from silentlyexpress and i think i'm hooked. maybe it's because i'm getting sentimental about my school days. then again, maybe it's because you're just so funny ;p
You at MICA? :O No its not Kachnaar, its Chinar :) You find me funny? :D
ha, no. i was at mica many moons ago. where's chinar, btw?
Chinar is adjacent to both Amaltas and Gulmohar (if even they existed moon-years ago) More towards Chota and the cricket ground. Did I paint a good picture?
every line of the short story changed perspective..and all the guy did was lay her to sleep damn :)
Ani, we still don't know what all happened. A good 10 days after the party we still have new information trickling in. Ah, the joys of a vella B-school!
MICAns are good at imagining and sometimes it leads to this ;)
Post a Comment
Now your turn!