Sunday, September 27, 2009

Hello earthlings. You had to be me today to know what real traveling is. 22 hours, 1 village and general ladies compartment would pretty much sum it all up. Dinner in Ankleshwar and midnight snacks in A'bad made me feel like we were on a London to Paris trip for a romantic dinner, or so I had to keep telling myself.

Anyhoo, the girl would be MIA for a few.
Itinerary : A'bad -> Goa -> Mumbai -> A'bad.
Budget: I can see myself being broke already.
On the agenda:
Goa - Need I say more?
Mumbai - Meet long lost people (read network for job), attend I-rock, watch a senior perform at Blue Frog on the 5th!
Earliest internet access date: 4th October, 2009.

Happy journey? You bet!

Keep blogging y'all; Mindey, Megs, Satish, Choco, Ani, Mentalie and the rest!

8 comments:

Meghana Naidu said...

girl you're going to Goa need "I" say more
rock those granny panties(erm)
*uhuu uhuu*

im pulling a MIA too
but DIAGONALLY opposite to what you're going to do
hope im still alive after it all
so bleh

Atrisa said...

North east? Wow! I'm still not as adventurous :) But definitely sometime in my life.

Atrisa said...

Or Chennai?

Meghana Naidu said...

close, kanchipuram... its near chennai

but i meant in "principle" not geographical location
:|
family obligation
and to top it
ive lost my music player!

10 hour journey; has a "welcome to hell, bitch" board at the destination
:|
ARGH!

Atrisa said...

Hehe. Yeah I figured! You lost your ipod? Yikes :|
But who knows, you might just have fun :P

Madhur said...

haha..happy journey

mentalie said...

bon voyage, atrisa! and i sincerely recommend not rushing into any form of employment!

Diwakar Sinha said...

hmm...Goa afterall..happy journey

Post a Comment

Now your turn!

 

Copyright 2010 alter native.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.