mostly bold, sometimes brutal & rarely funny
i quit em bothon the same daybeen 3 months and more
I wishedcould never start 'em bothbeen 10 months or moreSigh.
may be.it was always like thisa ring of smoke:P...pretty much love your hiakus
jesus, i am a groupie now
@ Maddy - Thanks!@ Mentalie - I dunno what to say :| You're scaring me :P
I wish I could quitNo SmokeMore Clarity
Now your turn!
Copyright 2010 alter native.
Theme by WordpressCenter.com.Blogger Template by Beta Templates.
6 comments:
i quit em both
on the same day
been 3 months and more
I wished
could never start 'em both
been 10 months or more
Sigh.
may be.
it was always like this
a ring of smoke
:P...pretty much love your hiakus
jesus, i am a groupie now
@ Maddy - Thanks!
@ Mentalie - I dunno what to say :| You're scaring me :P
I wish I could quit
No Smoke
More Clarity
Post a Comment
Now your turn!