Damn. It always has to get to a point where to get better in life you need someone or something to make you feel absolutely, downtrodden-ly terrible, like so so bad that your entire perception about yourself changes, and in my world and head that is one fucking outrageously dreadful, freaky and scary and violating thing. Sometimes it’s really in your head. Sometimes there are jerks around you who make you feel that way even though they tell you how important you are to them. Sometimes people are just mean and like to see you get hurt like it’s some kind of stupid game. And they make you feel cheap and unwanted and inadequate. That’s why I have decided that being anti-social is the safest way to be. Anti-social as in just cooping up (I don’t do nasty until really required. On occasions I have been applauded for my anger speeches, I am not even lying). Or just stop reacting after a point of time. Or stop listening. Or a friend, on giving you exciting news about herself, sees a blank expression on your face, you feel terrible ‘cause it’s not her fault that she’s so damn affectionate by nature and you secretly wish you were so comfortable with your feelings and that you could really do with some lovin’ at this point of time, that you have to muster up all the courage in the world to say Wow! So happy for you! But, it’s deadpan. That’s right. Not a muscle in the face moves. Sweetie, I wish I could get as excited as you about your boyfriend but I think he's one of those sweet talking jerks who would screw you over anyway. I know this from experience. You go along with their plan 'cause they make you feel good and shyte and then they wash their hands clean off you so cleverly that they make themselves look like angels and you fools who tripped because of your own intent. I tried to warn you. You are too blind but I understand. And thus, I hope you never read this post. But I know you will forgive me. And I hope it doesn't make me more anti-social. And lame 'cause I am literally putting my entire life on this stupid shit piece of url. But I can't help it. I'm angry. Especially 'cause the added pressure of going to Goa and Mumbai with extremely hot, sexy and rich girls is making me nervous and that 1 hour of intense gymming yesterday has given me unbelievable cramps. And I just took FGD's on Axe deo spray and realized it's not perceived to be a cool brand at all. I cannot fucking believe it. I have to be a part of creating deceptive advertising or marketing hysteria around absolute crap of TV shows a few months from now. Yikes. On top of that my friend doesn't agree with the fact that most girls dumb down in front of guys to make themselves look attractive and less intimidating. I got it verified from atleast 4 more girls. He wouldn't listen. He just wouldn't.
I just read a 17 year old girl’s blog. Oh my fucking God, she was absolute brilliance. I mean I have been writing since I was 3 but why wasn’t I ever thinking and writing? And that makes me feel terrible. I have this absolutely irritating habit that every time I see someone do something well, I NEED to do it. I just have to, I don’t quit it. It haunts me and I make myself feel terrible and useless and I hate that about myself but love it at the same time (umm ok I have my reasons). But I continuously want what others have. I have terrible nights. Days worse. I feel dumb during lectures. I feel less talented by the day. I need to keep doing activities around me to keep me distracted. All my friends are hot and are the most sought-after girls on campus while I have to make-do with being oh-so-cute. I wish I had really really bad genes, a person naturally depleted. I never had a body image problem till I came to MICA. I never cared about buying a new dress for every party before. I’ve started doing things I have always considered wrong or bad or vain. Can you believe it! But I run myself into the ground and don’t ask anyone for their hand. I am too fucking arrogant to ask or admit that I have needs. When I was in school I wouldn’t talk to my crush ‘cause I felt if he heard me talk he would dislike me. Ok that's got nothing to do with this. Sometimes I am two people to myself and I don’t know which to listen to; the insecure loser or the cheerful confident one. If it wasn’t for the latter winning most of the times I wouldn’t know what to do with myself.
But fuck that! Sleep time. Ah, this will phase out by morning. Cheerios!
Thursday, September 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
self-loathing and amusing reasons :) Mediocrity to la femme' extraordinaire! must be hell inside your head dealing with 'the insecure loser' and 'the confident one' but thats totally humane. Probably to the extent that this very emotion of being infinitely f***ed up is Life :)
Hehe yeah, don't think I am mentally deranged. I'm just trying to put every person's insecurities to digital paper :) Oh I love this fucked up thing called Life! And I love the 'both' me, they help equally :P
deranged, haha thats the no 1 requirement to enjoy the anomaly called life :)
This is the story of my life
And I write it everyday
I know it isn't black and white
And it's anything but grey
I know that no I'm not alright, but I feel ok coz
Anything can, everything can happen
That's the story of my life :)
from : Bon Jovi's Story of my Life
Pardon my intrusion, but sometimes I get feeling that you are writing about one person. Only one.
Not saying it is bad or anything, but I guess that is what is there with every writer. Ultimately all faces blend into one person or one something. and the muse remains the same. Please, do not mind this comment. It is just how my friends who write well write.
rabbi
@ Rabbi - I don't mind the comment at all! It's always nice to see someone taking out the time to read you and then comment on it. Anyway I guess you have been following my blog for a while 'cause this post in particular is purely self indulgent :)
Well, and I'll try to put it as eloquently as possible, there are only certain people in my life who inspire me to take to writing. It might seem that one is writing about one person but sometimes the lines blur out between a few people that you have in mind while you write. Some people even write out of imagination, which frankly is extremely hard for me to do, so I write about people who personally affect me. Hope that answers your question :)
whoa! .. bravely written :) .. you seem quite extrovert!
You always sky dive from high above and right to the core don't you!
[insert high pitched *lllove it!* here]
out of curiosity: Zlaek?
Zlaek? Out of curiosity I googled it and found this http://zlaek.blogspot.com/. You talking bout that? (She has good words to say bout you!)
P.S: Danke danke! This blog has turned out to be evil, I've become more of a recluse :)
well she's the brilliant 17 year old 'I' know. and since the same words cross my mind when i read her i figured, you know, small blogger world et al ;)
evil and recluse. two words i know quite well. and yes, have fun :D
Uhh what happened Atrisa..listen to the confident self that you are...whats wrong ? you are brilliant at what you write , and you do think and write :)
Cheer up!!!
Post a Comment
Now your turn!