Sunday, March 14, 2010

Doctor: Do you often feel the need to get up at night to use the washroom?
Me: Nope. I do it before sleeping.
Doctor: *weird quizzical look, almost a duh*
Me: What?!?! My mom taught me when I was young.
Doctor: *rolls eyes*

***

Girl: The Pap Smear test is required only if you're married or sexually active.
Me: OK
Girl: I don't need it.
Me: OK
Girl: *waiting for an answer*
Me: Umm
Girl: *hands slightly going up in the air*
Me: Umm. ME NEITHER! Let's get outta here :D

8 comments:

xcalibr said...

lol..n r these tests part of joining the honda family?

BrownPhantom said...

LOL:D

Am sure that the doctor must have rolled his/her eyes :).

Had a company sponsored medical exam a few weeks ago.
One does feel like an object going from one test to another.

There was a psychatric test as well.
There were questions on confidence, communcation skills,etc and I scored "Good/Very Good" in them. But when she asked me about integrity, I told her that I use facebook in office. She ticked "Adequate".

Among other questions, she asked me whether I am sexually active.
Taken aback, I was "Umm, well..". She asked if there are any problems I'll like to discuss. I said "No, everything is pretty much ok. I don't see any cause for concern."

Anonymous said...

Might as well spice up the tests. What do you have to lose?

Atrisa said...

@ Arv - Yup. Yup.

@ BP, Jason - Guess what? I had to change my kurti for a weird brown rag for the X-ray 'cause I had tiny mirrors on it. And that rag thing was held only by a few knots here and there. Object, did you say?

ECG. Oh boy. It's cold "up there". And you're thinking "Ohhkaay, the boobies are in the air, the boobies are in the air. Hold on, few more seconds. Don't laugh" But I did. Dayum.

The ear doc was doing some weird examination and something was positively wrong but I just nodded along. Blah. Getting old is a natural process :P

But I did give my general physician some psycho answers and made her day :)

Thank God there was no psychiatric test. Though at the end of it I did feel the requirement of some counselling. Overall, it felt like an interesting field trip!

ani_aset said...

ok this one went over ma head too girly issue me thinks..you got placed?

Atrisa said...

@ Ani - Hehe. Read slowly and carefully :)

Yeah got placed...not in Mumbai :) For me, all roads lead back to Delhi.

ani_aset said...

naah you always manage to confuse me :-|
congratulations on the placement yaara happy happy :)

Unaccustomed Mirth said...

I looked and looked for this post and it took me about 20 mins to find it. I just had to undergo a medical exam for a future employer and I'd read this before and just *had* to read it again. Weird moral support I was seeking and found it. Many thanks!

Post a Comment

Now your turn!

 

Copyright 2010 alter native.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.