Know you like my blog
and I appreciate it, believe me
but mom stop reading!
Tuesday, March 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
mostly bold, sometimes brutal & rarely funny
Copyright 2010 alter native.
Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.
11 comments:
LOL!
rofl! come on...let her read it (yeah its fun as long as its not my mom!) ;)
yes "mom", please, stop reading.
leave the kid alone
;)
holy mother of cow! (sorry!! couldn't resist!! it's too damn easy!!)
lolz!!! utterly rofl!!!
Thank God my mom isn't into computers at all! :)
Hahaa...Thought it was just my mom...
Psst: If you really are reading this, do check out my Mother's Day special post on my blog.
PsstPsst: Nag Tris bout it later... :D *Evil Grin*
That's too much to ask for. :-)
Surely you've heard of the If wishes were horses ... :-)
:P its damn cute LOL
Mommy, keep reading :D
As long as I enjoy and appreciate!! No harm Darling!
@ Mom - Go away!
@ All - Gulp.
I changed my blog address when my folks started reading it, ha!
Post a Comment
Now your turn!